What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A software helping you build e-mail list
- Helping you increase your list’s responsiveness to your promotional e-mails
- Showing you how to build unlimited lists in any niche market
- Showing you how to set up your list to run on auto-pilot
- Helping you set up your list for a special occasion
- Showing you an easy way to ‘monetize’ your list
- Being able to work seamlessly with Aweber
- I didn’t have to deal with customers
- I didn’t have to process any orders
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. List Builder Pro scores 70.79/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.listbuilderpro.biz/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: listbuilderpro.biz you’ll also be taken through to listbuilderpro.biz, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)